Hi!!! If you have dolls in your house, you know just how hard it is to detangle their hair once tangled. It’s aggravating to boot!!! Here is a solution to the rat’s nest of doll’s hair tangles to create smooth locks once again.
- 2/3 Cup Liquid Fabric Softener
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Combine ingredients above in a bowl.
- Position doll so that the hair is falling into the mixture and can absorb it.
- Let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Brush out in sections. Be mindful and if the hair is still hard to brush out and still seems super dry, soak for longer and try again.
- Style hair as desired.
Enjoy those smoothed out locks. 🙂