Hi!!!! If you’re like me, you like all things stationary. 🙂 I organize my thoughts by writing them down. If I don’t, I get all jumbled up. I need something to go back and reference. So because of this, I use a planner/notebook to keep track of different things. Otherwise again, totally lost!!!
I usually end up with one of the Happy Planners either in Classic or Big size. (The one pictured above is the Classic sized Happy Planner Notes) In my last accessory pack that I bought for the Big Happy Planner it had the yellow clip pictured above in it. I really liked it… then when I got it home, I realized I could make some additional ones that fit my themes. Some of these I’ll give away, but I like how a lot of them turned out.
My daughter already wants to steal the bookmarks for her school books. I stated in the video that I would try to do some guy style ones for my son, but have not had time to do that yet. I’ll try to do it soon and update this blog post with additional pictures. 🙂
Enjoy creating your own to suit your style and imagination!!!
- What to decorate (binder clips, paperclips, popsicle sticks)
- Ribbon or Lace (optional)
- Fake flowers (optional) *also could use felt flowers
- Floral tap (optional)
- Hot Glue/Hot Glue Gun (helps stabalize if your decorations wants to move too much)
- Lighter (to melt ends of ribbon if it wants to fray)
- Imagination (A must!!!)
- Watch video. 😉
- Gather supplies for your vision.
- Apply decorations to your project and enjoy. 🙂