For spring this year, I wanted to have some updated decorations. To do this, I used cardstock and cut out egg shapes and them sewed them together on my sewing machine. This is the first time that I had tried to sew cardstock together, but it was so easy and fast! Definitely going to be a go to in the future.
Take a look at the 3 Videos I did on Facebook for a look at how to do it yourself!
- Card Stock of choice (patterned or solid color)
- Embossing Folders/Machine
- Craft Glue
- Hot Glue/Glue Gun
- Cut out egg templates, either using a die cutter or scissors. I used my Cricut Maker.
- Decorate using your desired method. (See video above for some ideas.)
- Using a sewing machine with a straight stitch or hot glue gun and rope/yarn/jute attach the eggs to make your garland.
Have a great day, and keep creating!!