This wreath is perfect for any occasion, but as I’m doing it for this video, it will be perfect for Valentine’s Day that is right around the corner. In the video below I walk you through what I use to create my wreath and also how to actually do a ribbon rose. Enjoy!!
- Wire frame wreath (I used an 18 inch one in my video.)
- Wire to create a hanger (I used a large paperclip.)
- Ribbon (preferably wire edged) of desired color or pattern
- Needle and thread or hot glue depending on where you’ll have the wreath including storage. (hot glue can melt in storage if the temp is too high.)
- Decorative leaves of felt or other material (After the video I decided it needed a little more green so I sewed on a few sprigs of leaves.)
- Wood ornament embellishments (I ended up staining mine to go with my house better.)
- Other creative ideas or materials
- Add wire hook to the back of your wreath where you want to hang it.
- Cover wire frame wreath in a layer of ribbon all the way around.
- Create ribbon roses so they are ready to attach to your wreath.
- Attach roses in desired area with needle and thread.
- Attach any other desired embellishments.
Have a great day, and keep creating!!