I got this kitchen scarf kit and pattern from The Quilted Cow. This is one of my favorite things to make because its simple and I have a need for them in my kitchen. I am always cooking with a towel that I eventually end up putting down on the counter and walk away from and can’t find when I need again. This is the perfect solution for that!
- Take the long piece of fabric and fold it in half lengthwise.
- Sew along the long side of the fabric making a tube.
- Make sure the seam is in the middle of the tube and press it.
- Cut a kitchen towel in half.
- Fold each kitchen towel pieces into thirds and sew using a straight stitch.
- Tuck the ends of your tube fabric in a quarter of an inch and stuff the one of the towels up each end.
- Sew a top stich a quarter of an inch from the end of each side of the tube.