- Hot Glue
- Chalk Paint
- Acrylic Paint
- Metallic Lustre
- Unscrew the lids off the salt and pepper shakers. Save them for the middles of the flowers.
- Paint the salt and pepper shakers with two coats of chalk paint. Let dry.
- Rub some metallic lustre in the grooves and on the edges of the salt and pepper shakers.
- Hot glue some twine onto the openings of the salt and pepper shakers.
- Dry brush the twine.
- Put filler into the shakers and add some flowers.
In the video link below is the tutorial for the vases as well as how I made the flowers. I hope everyone enjoys!