Have you ever had no time to get a card, but really wanted one, but didn’t want it to look cheapy or not thought out either?
I have an easy solution for you!
- Cardstock (color of your choosing)
- Washi Tape (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Embossing machine and/or folders (optional)
- Stickers (optional)
- Markers/pens (optional)
- Printer (If you choose to print a message in stead of handwriting…optional)
- Cut 8.5 x 11 cardstock in 2 so that it measures 8.5 x 5.5.
- Fold that in half so that it measures 4.25 x 5.5.
- Then use your imagination to decorate as desired.
Enjoy creating some cards to spread some love around!!!!