First, let me just say that these did not turn out exactly how I hoped they would. However when I got them into my Americana tree they look pretty awesome. I’m going to have to get more q-tips so that I can make blue ones. 🙂
- Styrofoam Balls
- Q-tips cut in half or small if you have smaller Styrofoam balls.
- Paint the Styrofoam ball the color firework you want.
- Paint the Q-tips and let dry.
- Cut the Q-tips in half if you already haven’t.
- Push the stick park of the q-tip into the ball.
- Add your q-tips until you get the look that you are going for.