- Empty Pop Cans
- Pruning Shears
- Craft Scissors
- Hot glue
- Pencil/paint brush
Make sure you wash out your cans before starting!
- With your pruning shears cut the top of the can off.
- Cut small strips lengthwise down the can. I cut mine about quarter inch to make more pedals for my flower.
- Bend all the pedals down.
- Curl the pedals using a pencil or a paint brush.
- Add your embellishment to the center of the can
So so easy to make!
Just make sure you watch your hands and eyes because the metal is very sharp.