- Bottle Caps/Lids (all different sizes)
- Twig/artificial flower
- Hot Glue
- Choose what lids and bottle caps will be the body and the eyes of your owl.
- Paint the caps accordingly.
- Hot glue the pieces of eyes together. Then glue those to the body.
- Paint the owls beak.
- Cut six pieces of wire for the sides of the owls body. Hot glue them on.
- Cut three pieces of wire for each foot. Make sure you leave it long enough to curl around your twig.
- Curl your owls claws around the twig. Add flowers if you want.