- Fabric Scraps
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and Thread
- Fragrance Oils/Dried Lavender/Cedar Chips
- Cut 2 of the fabric scraps out to the size you want your sachet to be.
- Put your fabric right sides together.
- Sew around three sides of the fabric, leaving a hole for adding the rice later.
- Turn the fabric right side out and push the corner of the fabric out.
- Make your rice mixture by adding enough rice and scents (just use your nose) to fill the sachet. Mix together with a spoon.
- Spoon the rice mixture into the sachet until almost full. Leave space to sew shut.
- Use needle and thread to hand sew shut.
Video Tutorial Below: