Hi All! Welcome to Lady Katy Bugs, where we inspire you to create!
Today I was going through my craft room trying to organize and put everything away after our remodel of the room. I found I wanted to organize a few things differently. To do that I needed storage… so I raided my gift wrapping stash and found an old box that had a magnetic closure with a company name on it and a tin that once had cookies in it. Both needed a little TLC to fit in with my decor where I wanted to use them.
In came the UP-CYCLE!!!
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Fabric ribbon
- Warm hot glue gun.
- Hot glue Ribbon on box where the logo needed to be covered to make it pretty and match the decor.
- Let cool, fill and enjoy.
- Contact Paper
- Washi tape
- Crafter’s glue (optional if for some reason your washi doesn’t stay in place)
- Measure and cut out the contact paper how it will improve the look of your tin. (For mine I only needed to hide the top.)
- Apply contact paper and washi tape as desired, gluing if necessary, and let dry or cure.
- Fill and enjoy.
I hope you found this useful and it inspires you to create in someway. Have a great day!