Hi!! Donna Beth here!!
Since Easter is around the corner, I wanted to make a felt animal like I used to do with my mom when I was younger. With her being in heaven, it’s like part of her is still here.
- 2 layered pieces of felt (So possibly folding in half depending on size of material and finished project)
- embroidery thread
- sewing needle (I used a ribbon needle for ease of threading the embroidery thread)
- stuffing material (I suggest either poly-fil or quilt batting torn apart)
- pom pom for the tail
- Cut animal outline from layered felt.
- Embroider face and other features on felt.
- Start sewing pieces together leaving at least a 2 inch gap to stuff.
- Stuff the animal!
- Finish stitching around then add pom pom for tail if desired.