- Dollar Tree Sign – turned around to use the back
- Dollar Tree Decal – I used the snow globe llama decal
- Turn your Dollar Tree sign around so that the back is facing the front and take off the twine hanger.
- Add your decal making sure you line up the two pieces.
- Cut any access decal off and sand around the edges.
- Make the pom poms for the hanger -wrap yard around four of your fingers until you have enough yarn for your pom pom and cut the yarn. -cut a separate piece of yarn to tie around the middle of the pom pom. – cut the ends of the pom pom where the loops are. -fluff
- Sew your jute through all of the poms
- Measure the length you want the hanger to be and cut the jute
- Either take hot glue or drill holes into your sign and sand, then add your jute to the sign.
Click the image below to get the video tutorial.