Initial Letter Blocks
Letter Blocks from Walmart
- Lay each side of you letter down and trace the shape of the side of the letter onto your card stock. 2.
- Cut out the shape that you drew onto the card stock.
- Put a light layer of mod podge onto the wooden block with a paint brush.
- Lay the cutout piece of card stock onto the side you mod podged.
- Cover the card stock with another light layer of mod podge.
- Repeat for all sides of every wood block that you have.
Lace Letter Wall Hanging
- Cover the canvas with the lace fabric by hot gluing or stapling the lace with a hand stapler.
- Paint your letter the color that you want and let it dry. Add the embellishments.
- Hot glue the finished letter onto the laced canvas.
- Hot glue ribbon onto the back for a hanger. I added a bow onto the top of the hanger.
1. Roll the diapers up and secure using rubber bands.
2. Cut the lace fabric to a size that will go around the diapers and leave room at the top to hang over the sides a little.
3. Put the fabric around the stack of diapers. Secure with another rubber band.
4. Take a ribbon and make a loop with it to hand down from the rubber band.
5. Stick the pacifier onto the ribbon loop and push it through the rubber band you used to secure the lace at the top of the stork basket. Hot glue the ends together to keep it in place.
6. Use another ribbon to tie a bow around the rubber band at the top of the stork basket.